Even though Random Acts of Kindness Day is today, Protection 1 celebrated Random Acts of Kindness Week last week (it’s allowed). P1-ders all over found ways to make someone else’s day, both within the company and outside of. Here are just a few of the Random Acts we dished out:
- Our service coordinator in Memphis created goodie bags for her technicians to hand out to customers.
- Team Awesome created a “Take What You Need, Give What You Can” board to distribute and collect motivational quotes, gift cards and vending bucks.
- Our GM in Denver hosted a surprise BBQ for his team.
- The leadership team in Minneapolis served breakfast to their technicians.
- The team in Wichita created gift baskets filled with snacks and P1 gear to distribute to local partners.
- One of our monitoring reps brought in candy on quote cards for her fellow Sunday workers.
- One of our QA reps bought the order of the person behind her in a drive-thru.
- Call center leaders brought in sweet treats for their teams on Friday
Overall, it was another successful event at Protection 1. Our employees were engaged and excited about helping others, as expected from a company that prides itself on customer service, and it was a lot of fun to see the creativity flow. Next up? Employee Appreciation Day is March 6th – I can’t wait to see what our leaders bring to the table!