Friday, January 30th was International Fun at Work Day. While we at Protection 1 like to think every day could be considered “Fun at Work Day“, some of our teams went above and beyond, ensuring that their teammates felt the P1 Love. Here are just a few examples:
- In Portland, Oregon, they organized a photo scavenger hunt for the technical and sales team to participate in on their way to customers.
- The Atlanta team set up a basketball hoops, passed out stress balls, and set up games for employees to play on their break.
- Team Charlotte hosted a BBQ for their employees.
- The Pleasanton office was treated to a free lunch and held a t-shirt contest.
- Team Baltimore bought donuts in the morning and set up a sheet of bubble wrap to “bounce your way to a customer site with a smile.”
- The Irving Call Center provided a free lunch to their team.
- Birmingham created treat bags for their teams – a great surprise when they walked in the door on Friday!
- Seattle hosted a potluck and had a contest to see who was dressed up as the biggest Seahawk fan (branch admin Jennifer won, followed closely by Konrad and Trace).
- The New Orleans team donned funny hats and celebrated both Fun at Work Day and the Super Bowl.
- The Wichita Call Center employees enjoyed arcade games and desk drops throughout the day.
- In Portland, ME, they took the opportunity to go sledding outside the office during their break.
All in all, it was a great day across P1 Nation. Thanks to everyone who participated and a special thanks to those who took the lead on planning so many awesome activities!
How did you celebrate Fun at Work Day? Let us know in the comments.